Silicone products in the life of the use of the frequency is very high, our daily life many things may be silicone do, sometimes we will find in the usual use of silicone products, silicone products will produce bubbles on the surface or inside, for silicone products have bubble reasons, why silicone products will have bubbles and silicone products bubbles how to deal with the problem, today silicone products factory editor for you The reasons and solutions for bubbles in silicone products.
1, the production process of silicone products bubbles should be how to solve
In the case of silica gel is not yet cured with a vacuum machine to pump bubble processing, can be a good solution to the problem, if there is no vacuum machine can also be used defoamer, defoamer defoaming is not very thorough, if these two things are not available, you can adjust the curing time of silica gel as long as possible, and then put there, silicone products will slowly discharge bubbles.
2, the causes and treatment methods of the thermal conductive silicone film with bubbles.
(1) The vulcanization temperature is too low or the vulcanization temperature is too high is one of the main reasons for the blistering of the heat-conductive silicone film. Vulcanization temperature is an important parameter of silicone rubber molding, usually silicone products are set at 160 ~ 200 degrees Celsius, but sometimes due to the mold outside the operation time is too long or other reasons so that the mold is not open for a long time vulcanization machine heating, resulting in silicone molding mold temperature is low with the vulcanization temperature of silicone, which will cause the product bubbles after the molding of heat-conductive silicone film. In this regard, we just need to increase the molding temperature, or open the empty mold into the machine to heat up the operation for a period of time to solve the problem. If the vulcanization temperature is too high and the molding temperature is too high, it will also cause the thermal conductive silicone film bubbles. Why? When the molding temperature is too high, the silicone material on the surface has already started to be molded during the process of closing and pressurizing the mold, and the air is already trapped inside and hard to be discharged, so it will cause bubbles in the molding of heat-conducting silicone film. For this reason, it is only necessary to reduce the molding temperature appropriately.
(2) The reason for the silicone products with air bubbles is insufficient exhaust. After the silicone raw materials are placed in the molding mold, many air will be brought in at the moment of closing the mold, and it is impossible for the air to be fused with the silicone raw materials.
(3) The structure of the mold is not reasonable, the design of the silicone molding mold is not too reasonable will also cause the silicone molding bubbles, such as the arrangement of the products in the mold, partitioning, mold sub-mold, mold size design, etc. will cause bubbles, but the cost of opening a set of molds is very high, and it is not too easy to modify, if the structure of the mold caused by silicone molding bubbles, then usually from the above If the structure of the mold causes silicone molding bubbles, then usually from the above-mentioned points to find ways to start to solve.
(4) The vulcanization time is too short, like the vulcanization temperature, the vulcanization time is also one of the important parameters of heat-conductive silicone film molding, and the length of the vulcanization time determines whether the heat-conductive silicone film can be completely vulcanized. If the vulcanization time is too short, it will not only cause the heat-conducting silicone film to be soft after molding, but also cause bubbles on the surface of heat-conducting silicone film. This kind of bad can appropriately extend the vulcanization time of silica gel.
(5) production process is also very important: antioxidant RD in the opening machine mixing operation is easy to produce bubbles, which is mainly the antioxidant RD melting point is high and the opening machine operating temperature is low dispersion problems, about the mixing rubber mixing also pay special attention to the dispersion of zinc oxide, the uniformity of its dispersion will also cause heat-conductive silicone film bubbles, so the rubber mixing process is also quite an important link.
(6) the formula used in the moisture content of raw materials and mixing rubber operations and products pressed out over water cooling after drying is sufficient, its main moisture in the addition of sulfur caused by volatilization.
3, potting silica gel after curing the causes and treatment methods of bubbles.
One of them is that the bubbles brought in during the process of mixing glue or filling glue are not eliminated cleanly. The glue mixing process due to the viscosity of the glue or mixing the wrong way is easy to bring air into the glue, if the viscosity of the glue is large, the bubbles are more difficult to eliminate. If the viscosity of the glue is small and the glue cures slowly, the air bubbles will slowly rise to the surface and be eliminated automatically.
Second, the curing process generated bubbles. There are several reasons for bubbles in the curing process: too fast curing speed, high heat dissipation temperature, high shrinkage rate of the glue curing, too much solvent and plasticizer in the glue are easy to produce bubbles in the curing process. Then there is the formulation of silica gel contains a small amount of volatile impurities, in the heating and curing when the gas formed bubbles.
There are several ways to avoid or remove the bubbles for the reasons of silica gel bubbles.
For the first reason, vacuuming or centrifugation can be used to solve the problem. You can also take the method of standing for a period of time (30 minutes - 2 hours) and wait for the bubbles to float up by themselves. If there is no vacuum machine, stir in clockwise direction for 2~3 minutes, stir evenly and then place the glue for 5-20 minutes to de-bubble automatically, but this method is only for those glue with thin viscosity, if the glue is thick, the air bubbles that remain in it will not be easy to rise up and discharge.
For the second reason, the bubbles caused by volatile impurities in the silicone formula can be taken to low-temperature baking, so that these impurities evaporate first, and then raise the temperature curing, so that there are no bubbles. And to solve those problems in the curing process, it is necessary to adjust the overall formulation of the glue.
4, silicone products with small bubbles on the surface of the cause.
In fact, we can find that after the surface of the glue dries, break the bulging rubber, you can see that it is empty inside, indicating that it is a small bubble. If just a few minutes to run, should be too high moisture, but if your product bubbles are sporadic appearance, it means that the moisture is not too high, and if it is too high moisture of the rubber, the applicable period of your product should be shortened! I still suspect that the bubbles inside the rubber material, could it be that your A component is too thick and deposited air inside when you put it into the rubber barrel or your material is not mixed evenly.
There are not many chances for users to really have this problem, such are all are occasional, and more than 90% of the products have no complaints in this regard. We have also suspected that the user's gluing machine has some problems caused by the blistering phenomenon. But the user insisted that his gluing machine was not a problem, so we could only find the reason on the glue.
The A component of the two-component silicone is vacuum defoamed, and this is noted when packing. But the problem of moisture is not taken into account. We know that dehydration is very important for single-component products, but the A-component of two-component products is not dehydrated seriously. I always thought that since it was a two-component product, a little water in the A-component would not affect the storage period. Through the above analysis, it seems that the A component is also to consider serious dehydration.
5, nylon package silica gel bubble causes and treatment methods.
First of all, to determine your glue and nylon material is no problem, then the rest is the operation process out of the question.
Including the glue coating process, baking time, baking temperature, etc.. You can try to sand the nylon surface, and then try. General baking temperature is recommended not to exceed 150.c, baking 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 20 minutes respectively, test pressure, and make a good record, if it still does not work then find a professional glue manufacturers and engineering and technical personnel to help you.
6, the causes and treatment of silicone rubber cable bubbles.
Silicone rubber cable in the production of the bubble phenomenon is very common, because the production process of silicone rubber cable is more complex, compared to ordinary rubber cable is more likely to bubble. Mainly caused by the following reasons.
1, the rubber material itself problem rubber material moisture content is high, the water evaporates during vulcanization caused by blistering.
2, the cable core is damp, caused by heat blistering.
3, the vulcanization temperature is too high caused by.
To avoid blistering phenomenon should be considered from the above aspects can be ruled out this kind of problem. The specific operation method is.
1, in the silicone rubber rubber compounding time to first choose the low moisture content of meta rubber, filling materials should be used dry, can not use the filling material has absorbed moisture.
2, we should pay attention to the dryness of the core of the cable, into the cable is not to choose moisture-absorbing materials to fill the core, and to pay attention to not let the core of the cable moisture, especially in the southern region in the rainy season is prone to such problems.
3, when the vulcanization temperature can not be high, high will become a few decomposition of the vulcanization.
The above is about silicone products have bubble reason, why silicone products will have bubble and silicone products bubble how to deal with the relevant content, I hope you can help.